Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Poem

This is a poem from the pages of my journal written from the perspective of the lies/accusations of my enemy vs. the Truth from my Creator.

Format:
1st line = enemy
2nd line = Truth



Enjoy. :) Hopefully you can relate to one or more of these and recognize the lie and replace it with the truth next time you hear it echoing around in the back of your mind. I've found that you can't get rid of lies by mere recognition, but you have to REPLACE it with dwelling on the Truth and the Author of Truth. Be encouraged! Truth CAN be known. :)


"You'll never be good enough!" My enemy chants,
"You're my chosen one." My Love says with one glance.

"You can't do this, you are crazy!"
"My ways are not your ways, my sweet little daisy."

"You don't have the strength, You can't make it through!"
"Your heart is resilient, I would know - I MADE YOU."

"You think you will make it? Ha. See and you'll fail."
"My strength in your weakness will surely prevail."

"Don't dream anymore, get realistic. Be real."
"Behave like my daughter, you are marked by my seal."

"He won't come through - take control, it's right!"
"Those who act like little children -- Precious in my sight."

"Don't believe Him - Look at what it might cost you!"
"No where will I lead where I won't carry you through."

No comments:

Post a Comment