Sunday, January 24, 2010

Be Anxious for NOTHING

Lord, take these thoughts, these anxious thoughts,

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.


Lord, I pray that you would take my feelings of rejection, feelings of not being good enough and the feelings of needing the approval of others besides you. You had peace in the storm, in being alone and even in death. Please take my precious heart and renew it with your love. I ask that you help me to get these photos done fast. It's so overwhelming!!! I am so envious and I need you strength. Please help me to just trust in you. I will TRUST YOU. Your promises are TRUE. Bring your Holy spirit into this room and fill it with peace. REmove the anxiousness and fill it with PEACE!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment