Sunday, January 24, 2010

Excerpts from Hinds Feet on High Places

Excerpts from “Hind’s Feet on High Places”

She began to understand quite clearly that truth cannot be understood from books alone or by any written words, but only by personal growth and development in understanding, and that things written even in the Book of Books can be astonishingly misunderstood while one still lives on the low levels of spiritual experience and on the wrong side of the grave on the mountains.

What she learned...

1.First, I learned that I must accept with joy all that you allowed to happen to me on the way and everything to which the path led me! That I was never to try to evade it but to accept it and lay down my own will on the altar and say, “Behold me, I am thy little handmaiden Acceptance with Joy.

2.Then I learned that I must bear all that others were allowed to do against me and to forgive with no trace of bitterness and to say to thee “Behold me I am thy little handmaiden Bearing with Love that I may receive power to bring good out to this evil


3.Thirdly I learned that you, my L, never regarded me as I actually was, Lame and weak and crooked and cowardly. YOU SAW ME as I would be when you had done what you promised and had brought me to the High Places, when it could be truly said “there is none that walks with such a queenly ease, no such grace as she” You always treated me with the same love and graciousness as though I were a queen already and not wretched little Much Afraid. I want So much to regard others in the same way! A very lovely smile broke out on his face at that, but he said nothing only nodded for the third time and waited for her to continue.

4.The fourth thing (she said with a radiant face) was really the first I learned up here. Every circumstance in life, no matter how crooked and distorted and ugly appears to be, if it is reacted to in love and forgiveness and obedience to your will can be transformed.


5.Therefore I began to think, my L, you purposely allow us to be brought into contact with the bad and evil things that you want changed. Perhaps that is the VERY reason why were are here in this world, where sin and sorrow and suffering and evil abound, so that we may let you teach us so to react to them, that out of them we can create lovely qualities to live forever. That is the only really satisfactory way of dealing with evil, not simply binding it so it cannot work harm, but whenever possible overcoming it with good.

At last He spoke, “You have learned well, Grace and Glory. Now I will add one thing more. It was these lessons which you have learned which enabled me to change you from limping crippled Much Afraid into Grace and Glory with the hinds’ feet. Now you are able to run, leaping on the mountains and able to follow me wherever I go, so that we need never be parted again. So remember this; as long as you are willing to be Acceptance with Joy and Bearing in Love you can never again become crippled and you will be able to go wherever I lead you. You will be able to go down into the Valley of the world to work with me there, for that is where the evil and sorrowful and ugly things are which need to be overcome.
Accept and bear and obey the Law of Love and nothing will be able to cripple your hind’s feet or to separate you from me. This is the secret of the High Places, Grace-and-Glory, it is the lovely and perfect law of the whole universe. It is this that makes the radiant joy of the Heavenly Places then he rose to his feet, drew her up beside Him and said “Now use your hinds’ feet again for I am going to lead you to another part of the mountain.”


Set me as a seal upon Thine heart
Thou Love more strong than death
That I may feel through every part
Thy burning, fiery breath
And then like wax held in the flame
May take the imprint of thy Name
Set me a seal upon Thine arm,
Thou Love that bursts the grave
Thy coals of fire can never harm,
But only purge and save.
Thou jealous Love, thou burning Flame,
Oh burn out all unlike thy Name
The floods can NEVER drown thy Love,
Nor weaken thy desire,
The rains may deluge from above
But never quench thy fire
Make soft my heart in thy strong flame,
To take the imprint of thy Name
Posted by ~Tina~ at 4:44 PM











I want to Hope again in your unfailing love


Have no anxiety in anything but in everything by prayer and petition let your requests be made known unto God, and the peace of God which passes all understanding shall guard your hearts in Christ Jesus.

Take every thought captive...

we have the Mind of Christ

He is FOR us.

I will Trust. He is GOOD. He is working everything for my favor

I will not hide to prevent another's insecurity. I will be FULLY me. NO masks. Shining. Who am I not to be brilliant, talented and fabulous?


Renew me Lord. I know I will be misuderstood, but take me deeper into your Love. I long to be Loved and to Love. Fill my heart.


Fill my mind with the things that uplift and encourage. Fairy tales. Real Reality








TRUTH.



When I start getting scared about going to China it's good to know that I can rely on Truth that will never ever change unlike my feelings. I'm so grateful for a God who is immutable and will stick with me through the good and bad times. I've been really scared and plagued with thoughts lately about being alone, being forgotten and being incapable. Now I know in my mind that these are lies, but dang....tell my heart that! I was crying my eyes out yesterday morning as I was being beat up with these fears. I'm so grateful for my friends who have comforted me in the midst of these insecurities and told me that it will be okay..even though they know I already "know" it. It's good to be reminded.

Jesus, thank you for Truth in the midst of these fears and struggles in my mind.


I will never be forsaken.

Deuteronomy 31:8

The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged."



I will never be forgotten.

Isaiah 44:20-22

20 He feeds on ashes, a deluded heart misleads him;
he cannot save himself, or say,
"Is not this thing in my right hand a lie?"

21 "Remember these things, O Jacob,
for you are my servant, O Israel.
I have made you, you are my servant;
O Israel, I will not forget you.

22 I have swept away your offenses like a cloud,
your sins like the morning mist.
Return to me,
for I have redeemed you."


I will never be alone.
Joshua 1:5
No one will be able to stand up against you all the days of your life. As I was with Moses, so I will be with you; I will never leave you nor forsake you.

Deuteronomy 31:6
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."

Hebrews 13:5
Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you."


I don't have to carry this burden for these people on my own.


Numbers 11:17 I will come down and speak with you there, and I will take of the Spirit that is on you and put the Spirit on them. They will help you carry the burden of the people so that you will not have to carry it alone.

Hebrews 7:25 Therefore he is able to save completely those who come to God through him, because he always lives to intercede for them.

Romans 8:26 In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groans that words cannot express.



Thank you Jesus. You are always here.

NMW. No Matter What.

You ALWAYS pull through. Amazing.



Imagine.



Jesus looking down at a little girl and showing her the world: smiling, laughing, bright excitement, love, contentment, joy, fulfillment, safety, rest, truth, beauty, cherished...it brings out beauty. Beauty called out.




After I watch this video, I cry EVERY time. Not because it is well made. But because it reminds my heart about who is seeking me and how He longs to hold my affections.



The Lord reminded me...."You are loved, Kristina. don't for forget that I have a plan for you beyond this world, beyond this universe..beyond this place of life. I have called you higher to dwell with me in my heart where I live. Don't be afraid of the heights. You have always wanted to fly.

To fly you must be up high. A risk. A Risk."

TAKEN TOGETHER, GOD'S WORD COMMANDS ME TO PRAY THE WORD A LOT EVERY DAY

Bible Texts

Pray without ceasing. (1 Thessalonians 5:17)

My son, give attention to my words; Incline your ears to my sayings. Do not let them depart from your eyes; Keep them in the midst of your heart. For they are life to those who find them, and health to all their flesh. Proverbs 4:20-22

Prayers

Lord, help me to pray without ceasing without letting your Word depart from my eyes. (Proverbs 4:21)

Lord, let me keep speaking the Word and speaking faith in my prayers, no matter what the circumstances.

Lord, work in me to keep me praying with my heart and mind full of the Word. (Colossians 3:16)

Lord, work in me real joy at all times so I truly rejoice always. (1 Thessalonians 5:16)

Lord, bring me to the place where the Word doesn't depart from my mouth. Let me meditate on it day and night, that I may observe to do what it says, and prosper in all my ways, having good success. (Joshua 1:8)

Lord God, you are at work in me both to will and to do your good pleasure. You told me to rejoice always and to pray without ceasing, giving thanks in everything. Give me the desire and the power to pray without ceasing in faith, never ceasing to joyfully give thanks to you. Fill me with your love, and cause me to rejoice always in the truth of your Word. (Philippians 2:13 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18; Corinthians 13:6)

Lord Jesus, I need to abide in you. Dear Holy Spirit, teach me to abide in Jesus. Lord, my desire is that Your Word will abide in me. Lord, I will delight myself in your statutes; I will not forget your Word. I will never forget Your commandment to love my brethren as You have loved me. Lord, make me walk in the path of Your commandments, for I delight in it. You are my portion, O LORD. I have said that I would keep Your Words. Lord, cause your Word to abide in me. Cause it to consume my heart. Then I will overcome the wicked one, and I will ask what I desire with thanksgiving and joy, and it will be done for me. I know You will answer. And you will be glorified by this Lord, because I shall bear much fruit in every way. (John 15:4,7,8; Psalm 119:16,35,57; 1 John 2:14 Philppians 4:6-7)
Posted by ~Tina~ at 11:34 AM
Jesus told me to abide in Him so that His joy may be in me and that my joy may be full. Jn 15.11

My sorrow will be turned into joy. Jn 16.20

Weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning. Ps 30.5

My heart will rejoice, and my joy no one will take from me. Jn 16.22

I ask and I shall receive, that my joy may be full. Jn 16.24

For Yah, the LORD, is my strength and my song; he also has become my salvation. Therefore with joy I will draw water from the wells of salvation. The joy of the Lord is my strength. Therefore God is my joy and my strength. Is 12.2 12.3 Neh 8.10

God is my exceeding joy! Ps 43.4

I rejoice in the LORD always! Php 4.4

God will show me the path of life. In His presence is fullness of joy, and at His right hand are pleasures for evermore. Ps 16.11

God gives me the oil of joy for mourning, and the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness! This is God's gift and God's will! Is 61.3

God's Word is to me the joy and the rejoicing of my heart! Jer 15.16

Jesus wants His joy to be fulfilled in me! Jn 17.13

The God of hope fills me with all joy and peace in believing, that I may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. Rom 15.13

The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, ... The Spirit of God is in me to produce His fruit. Gal 5.22

I count it all joy when I fall into various trials. Jas 1.2

When people revile and persecute me and say all kinds of evil against you falsely for Christ's sake, I rejoice and am exceedingly glad, for great is my reward in heaven, for so they treated the prophets who were before me. Mt 5.12

I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth. 3Jo 1.4

I seek the Lord and my heart rejoices! 1Chr 16.10

I love righteousness and hate wickedness; Therefore God, my God, has anointed me with the oil of gladness more than my companions. Ps 45.7

No comments:

Post a Comment